At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes day-to-day HR operations tasks in support of the local HR Organization (CoEs and HR Business Partners) ensuring compliance and appropriate management of requests.
- Supports the transition of activities from the HR Business Partners or CoEs to the shared service center, optimizing and streamlining local processes.
- Provides first level support to employees on general HR inquires and escalates to the appropriate contact when applicable.
- Collaborates closely with different stakeholders (internal, external, local and global) to support local HR projects and tasks.
- Analyzes current and future needs within the HR organization and drives change by suggesting initiatives and improvements specific for the region.
- Works closely with the different local CoEs and HR Business Partners to support administrative tasks related to data maintenance in the different systems.
- Utilizes the internal ticketing system and works closely with the shared service center teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or business management with a minimum of three years of experience within Human Resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with HRIS systems (SAP, CRM, E-Verify).
The salary for this role is $60,000.00 - $80,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.