United States, Bay Point, CA, United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Customer Quality, Aerospace / Electronics NA
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Primary contact for customer facing management to receive and give feedback, to align improvement needs, and to agree on priorities.
- Support customer facing management with customer satisfaction improvement initiatives. Drive these improvements.
- Manage and coordinate reaction plans when service or quality components of customer score cards are "Not Meeting Expectations
- Drive regional initiatives to reduce customer complaints and improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide training and ensure full compliance across the organization for Customer Quality processes (complaints- CCMS, surveys, score cards, specifications, customer portal)
- Provide coaching on various problem-solving methods needed to address customer complaints (ex. 8D, A3)
- Coordinate responses to customer requests with support from various internal key contacts as required
- Act as process expert and coach supporting the sites with PCD completion, and support related customer requirements for Aerospace and Electronics Industries.
- Report to operations leadership, Henkel sites, and customer facing management (using globally standardized reports as much as possible) on Customer Quality metrics
- Work with and support operations leadership in planning and execution of projects to resolve problems impacting customer quality
- Improve Customer Quality processes with quality specific tools
- Act as liaison, coordinate and support for cross regional customer complaints
- Support the Global Key Quality Managers with their assigned customers as needed.
- Act as customer portal coordinator for the SBU and region assigned.
- Support coordination/review/approval of Quality customer contracts
- Contributing and adhering to Henkel Corporate Standards, especially contributing to Henkel’s Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) culture.
- Supports certification audit preparation, and internal/external Quality audits
- Support implementation of ISO Standards requirements into the organization
- Bachelors Degree; Technical, Engineering or Chemistry degree required
- 5+ years in a manufacturing environment with quality experience, aerospace, electronics or closely related industry also relevant
- Understanding of AS 9100, ISO 9001, or additional ISO Standards and Aerospace and Electronics Industry requirements (i.e PCD, IQD) with practical application in the industry
- Excellent team leadership, project management, and organizational skills
- Must maintain high level of energy and professionalism on the job.
- Skilled with building effective working relationships with customers, suppliers, distributors, co-workers, cross-functional groups, and management.
- Demonstrate passion and effectiveness in driving cultural transformation through coaching and engaging with people to drive continuous improvement and better customer experience(s).
- Demonstrate expertise in the industries served by Henkel Adhesives as well as its products and suppliers.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; Certifications to know problem solving methodologies utilizing PDCA thinking, such as A3, 8D, or Six Sigma preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in use of SAP or other similar ERP systems, with particular knowledge of the Quality Module within this system is a strong asset
- Ability to travel up to 30 %, mainly to visit and meet with customers
- Willingness to have flexible work hours in order to occasionally interface with key contacts in other geographical regions worldwide.
The salary for this role is $85,000.00 - $140,000.00 This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular