At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Henkel Consumer Brands holds leading market positions worldwide in Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care. In this world of mature categories, evolving distribution channels, and consumers with near-immediate access to information and substitutes, our success depends on constant innovation, high-quality products, good relations with retailers and an ability to adapt to this changing environment.
Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also entrepreneurial and dynamic environment? Does working with beautiful brands like Schwarzkopf, Syoss, Fa, Persil & Bref sound interesting? If you share a passion for A-brand products, Henkel might be the place to start or continue your career.
You now can join the Henkel Consumer Brands team in Brussels in a strategically important Key Account Manager to accelerate our business with our clients.
In this role, you are expected to make the difference while operating on a highly analytical level and with strong influencing skills to identify and develop opportunities and reach full customer potential....
- Manage and develop end to end commercial relationship with customers.
- Develop and gain agreement on annual joint business plans that align Henkel objectives and strategies with those of the customer.
- Accountability and responsibility for P&L on customer level, following KPI’s: turnover, profit, and market share.
- Developing your integrated promotion plans, managing investments, and selling the plan to the customer.
- Strong negotiator on investments, counter performances, and promotional discounts, always looking for win-win situations.
- Monitoring customer performance and proactively adapt your plans accordingly.
- Ensure precise, consistent, and timely communication with the customer.
- Responsibility for timely and accurate admin. tasks supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.