Australia, Chatswood, Finance
Finance Graduate - Business Controlling
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support a senior team member to obtain knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
- Implement process improvement ideas approved by management using business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Python, Tableau etc.)
- Assist the team with month end closing activities.
- Contribute to finance projects identified and led by country or regional teams.
- Prepare reports and analysis.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance/accounting, completed or studying toward.
- Experience in advanced MS Excel skills and business intelligence systems (Power BI, Python, Tableau etc.)
- 6 months to 2 years' work experience in finance/accounting or in business.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collect, evaluate and interpret data in statistical and narrative forms.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.