Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Internship Business Intelligence & Performance Management
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support group-wide digital projects in Group Financial Controlling
- Experience agile project management and collaborate with business and digital teams to create innovative BI and Analytics solutions
- Shape new ways of working through conceptual design and operationalization of new processes
- Work in a cross-divisional international project team and take on the role of a group-wide standard setter and knowledge facilitator
- Studies in business-related fields, preferably with a major in business intelligence and analytics, finance or controlling
- International practical experience
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office (advanced Excel and PPT)
- Preferably, experience with Power BI / other BI tools and knowledge of SQL and / or Python
- Strong conceptual & analytical skills especially in advanced data / statistical analysis
- Open-minded, flexible, and pro-active with a team player mentality
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.