At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ready to join a great team of Henkel HR with an exciting job opportunity as a HR Business Partner (HRBP)?
- Responsible for overall business consultancy and support to the country leadership / Heads / Managers. HRBPs are responsible for facilitating organizational change/ development discussions, analysis, change management & HR communication. The HRBP is also overall responsible for country Strategic Business Unit’s (SBU) talent strategies, leveraging on various COE teams, HR Generalists (HRG) & Global Business Solutions (GBS+) for partnership & support, in order to attract, recruit & retain the key & top talent which are crucial for business growth & success.
- Partner with business leaders / managers in assigned BUs in driving talent strategy & initiatives with overall view on entire lifecycle from attraction, recruitment, retention & development
- Lead & manage the annual & ad-hoc HR topics : Talent, Merit, Bonus & promotion reviews
- Champion global/ regional or country HR initiatives on topics such as Employer Reputation, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion & CSR initiatives
- Maintain effective engagement with global, regional business / HR stakeholders
- Lead & manage Employee Relations issues such as employee disputes, performance issues
- Collaborate with COE/ HRG/ GBS on continuous improvement opportunities; ensure representation of BU needs
- Partner with other HRBPs in driving talent rotation/ movement across country / SEA
- Participate in the selection & assessment of critical / management positions
- Space & autonomy for innovating & providing HR solutions to talent related challenges
- Participate in the business meetings as required
- HR key metrics analysis & reporting on regular basis