At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ready to join a great team of Henkel HR with an exciting job opportunity as a HR Operations Manager
- The HR Ops Manager is responsible for the overall HR Generalists (HRGs) team in SEA, whose primary responsibilities is to provide support to SEA HR Business partners in the overall delivery of HR programs related to HR annual cycle topics, Lifecycle management, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, and partnering with Global Business Solutions (GBS+) Team for excellent and seamless people manager & employee experience
- You will make an impact by fostering a culture of collaboration and promote continuous improvement
- You help to streamline HR processes, drive efficiency & consistent delivery
- You drive adoption of best practices, collaborate with HRBPs, COE, GBS+, Payroll, dx in driving process simplification / synergy / automation with focus on user experience
- You also ensure compliance with policies and legal requirements across all locations; analyze impact of legislative changes to current processes / system set-up and recommend solution
- You conduct regular analysis of HR processes data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- You will be the Process, systems/ tools and data management expert
- You will enable analytics culture within HR by increasing accessibility of common HR analytics