Austria, Vienna, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Innovation Management for Construction Adhesives (d/f/m) - Start January 2024
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Become a team member of our global innovation team
- Cooperate closely with stakeholders from R&D, marketing etc.
- Support driving process improvement initiatives in innovation management
- Analyze project data and prepare comprehensive reports
- Improve our knowledge database
- Contribute with your ideas and learn about exciting innovations every day
- Active student of Business Administration
- Experience from similar internships preferred
- Excellent English language skills and advanced communication skills required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Analytical skills, reliability and high level of self-organization to handle projects independently
- Drive and willingness to achieve results, proactive work attitude
- Creativity and eagerness to contribute with ideas
- Full-time internship for a period of 6 months, Start January 2024
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- A gross monthly salary in line with the market of €2,564 on a full-time basis, in the case of a compulsory internship a gross monthly salary of €1,482 on a full-time basis
Contact: Kaja Kubicka, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.