Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Chain Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Work in a highly motivated team with European scope in different Supply Chain Organizations
- Personal development through on the job learning and coaching from a dedicated mentor
- Work in regular reporting support to develop our service to the customer and to optimize our own Supply Chain efficiency
- Develop proposals for service level increase, cost saving initiatives based on own data analysis
- Support of and leading of sub projects in direct contact with different levels within the organization
- Students with ongoing studies in the field of Economics or Engineering with strong interest in Supply Chain
- Fluent, advanced English skills
- Strong analytical skills, sense for accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Minimum 25 hours/week with flexibility
- Minimum 1 year or more of active student status remaining
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiasm, dynamic personality, and creativity, with the will to succeed
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1800 HUF/hour, up to gross 2200 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Monthly meal allowance – net25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net5000 HUF
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products, yearly value approx. 100-150 000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and products of partner companies for a discounted price
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility (40% of total working time)
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access, Henkel Learning HUB
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term internship opportunity (1+ year)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.