At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Join the great team of Henkel’s Consumer Brands Commercial Excellence function with the exciting job opportunity as a Category Management Graduate.
- Work with iconic brands such as Colour Catcher, Bloo, Schwarzkopf, Got2b, and Live.
- Monitor, evaluate, and interpret customer performance against our competitive set and categories.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as sales and marketing to respond to ad hoc requests for new insight.
- You will work with market and consumer data to identify joint opportunities for the business and retailers, as well as present compelling shopper insights to develop the Category Vision.
- Manage product portfolios within customers to grow distribution to drive category and Henkel sales.
- You are committed to developing new insights in the form of monthly reports for key retailers.
- You will engage with our agency partners and develop a way of working that is focused on upskilling our business in shopper and category insight.
- You can shape your career with trainings and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel.
- If you are excited by the opportunity to take real ownership for driving change then this role is for you! You would be responsible for supporting the development of Category strategies with Henkel’s customers and supporting the delivery of compelling insights and category argument.