At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Work with Product Development on scale up of new products to high volume manufacturing
- Design and implement product and process changes through the Henkel change control system
- Lead problem solving activities to troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints, internal product/process failures, equipment malfunctions, and other plant support issues using advanced statistical tools like Six Sigma / A3
- Execute projects to improve safety, productivity, and costs; prepare capital expenditure requests for the required investment; manage project activities from design and procurement to implementation and startup
- Evaluate equipment capacities and propose solutions to improve productivity
- BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred (other engineering majors with chemical manufacturing experience can be considered)
- 1-5 years of engineering experience in Project Management, Process Engineering, Quality Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering in chemical processing; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of process safety and chemical process design in batch operations
- Experience with mixing, reactions, filtration, and filling processes
- Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing experience is preferred
The salary for this role is $75,000 - $80,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.