United States, Cambridge, MA, United States, Canton, MA, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Breinigsville, PA, United States, Harrisburg, PA, United States, Philadelphia, PA, United States, Boston, MA, Adhesive Technologies
Account Manager, Field (Northeast Region)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive implementation of key strategic initiatives to deliver sales and growth targets (KP OSG and PC % and / or GP% targets) across region.
- Develop sales and territory plans, commensurate with overall strategic directives of the business, that deliver organic sales growth and optimize product contribution.
- Accelerate growth by identifying new opportunities and promoting additional products and services to existing and new customers.
- Impact at high levels of the customer organization with the ability to sell to Top Management.
- Serve as a technical resource for product recommendations and general manufacturing support for adhesive performance challenges.
- Coordinates execution of customer and prospectus customer’s roadmap to ensures closure of CRM projections and pipeline execution.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Key Account Managers, Customer Service, and Application Engineering and other various internal teams to ensure, internal alignment, customer support and resolution.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to grow your business through contact management, pipeline management, and overall sales productivity.
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, business, or related discipline required.
- Candidate must reside in the Northeast region of the United States.
- 7 + years of sales experience in a B2B manufacturing environment with selling technical products, used in manufacturing, and converting environments is required.
- Experience in industrial adhesives, flexible packaging, paper converting, tapes and labels, or related industries is preferred, but not required.
- High level of Business acumen to include strong communication and negotiation skills, crisis management, sales forecasting, and overall business development.
- Proven experience creating and maintaining accounts based on excellent customer relationships.
- Excellent planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building skills.
- Expertise in value selling and quantification process.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and on an individual level.
The salary for this role is $95,00.00 - $130,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.