At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive, monitor and enable the plants to deliver productivity saving targets.
- Develop, Educate and Coach a Henkel Production System (HPS) Site Leaders across the Region to coordinate Productivity Improvement efforts and promote continuous improvement mindset in their respective Plants.
- Utilize data analytics tools and techniques to assess performance metrics and identify areas for improvement to Lead Productivity improvement workshops and Kaizen events.
- Implements a Continuous Improvement strategy to ensure efficient production and high-quality products.
- Delivers against production performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Develop team capabilities through Lean training and coaching.
- Assess and enhance Plants Lean HPS maturity.
- Drive OEE implementation roadmap and help the plants to analyze their downtime data to improve consistently.
- Create synergy across the Plants by coordinating Best Practice Sharing and Collaboration across the Region.
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations.
- Acts as role model of continuous improvement culture and behaviors.
- Tracks progress of the master plan and gives appropriate advice and detects possible obstacles.
- Develop and implement improvement plans and projects, using tools and methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, and process mapping.
- Drive key projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with emphasis in chemical, mechanical, manufacturing and/or industrial or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 year of experience working in Operation of multi-national Company.
- Minimum 5 years of Lean Manufacturing experience
- Ability and willingness to travel across North America
- Communication skills required to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Competent in project planning, project leadership, and team facilitation.
- Ability to learn quickly and identify improvement opportunities – high energy and self-starting individual.
- Strong analytical skills and result orientation.
- Energy, resilience, determination, and enthusiasm.
- Facilitative leadership skills - influencing skills, mentoring, and coaching – to be able to drive change in the organization.
- Good understanding of production processes as well as SHEQ standards. Knowledge of Statistical tools/Knowledge of various Lean six sigma systems/ Knowledge of Minitab
- Ability to work independently.
- Good experience in IT tools such as MS office programs
- Knowledge of SAP is highly considered. Preferred:
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt.
- Eager to learn with interest in new technologies, digitization, process improvement and data analysis.
- Train-the-trainer skillset is highly considered.
- Management of Operations and/or Engineering Group experience
The salary for this role is $105,200.00 - $153,200.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.