At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Researches and develops ground-breaking technologies Identifies opportunities for new technology, products Technical lead of UV/light cure technology and primer technology for AME North American PD.
- Set up the UV/light cure and primer product development capability for Device Assembly technology in NA.
- Lead and conduct ADP projects to deliver innovation results in alignment with business priorities.
- Conceive innovative routes and employ sound experimental designs to effectively develop new products. Hands-on adhesive formulation is expected.
- Design, develop, execute and support on-time commercialization of new adhesive formulations and products.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to internal teams, management, customers and technical conferences.
- Directly interact and communicate with external customers and respond to customer requests in timely fashion.
- Effectively work with cross functional teams.
- Effectively collaborate with global PD teams.
- Manage technician(s) and/or junior chemist(s).
- Monitor IP landscape of responsible area(s), develop/execute IP strategy.
- Perform all laboratory work in a safe manner and comply with all regulations, safety precautions, PPE requirements, and 5S processes.
- Use and promote Henkel Digitalization initiatives.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Sciences and Materials Science, is highly preferred.
- Candidate with B.S. degree and a strong track record of >15 years of successful Product Development in the relevant area may be considered.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the areas of thermoset materials, adhesive formulations, electronic materials, or semiconductor packaging is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proven track-record to invent and innovate, and strong ability to design and implement experiments are needed.
- Professional laboratory skills are essential.
- The ability to work autonomously on multiple projects is needed
The salary for this role is $120,000 - $145,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.