At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for the growth and development of the Salon business for Henkel Consumer Brands - Hair Professional (HCB-HP) brands in an assigned territory. Adheres with the overall HCB-HP brand strategies for purposeful growth. Maintains relationships with accounts by actively calling on them regularly as agreed on with manager and per route plan. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly sales plan, including sales goals and quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Management of existing salon customers.
- Information & Sell-in of Product, Promotions, and Education.
- Key Customer Business plan (KBP); objectives and development Program for each customer.
- Execution of customer agreements and Loyalty programs.
- Taking stock & order, upselling, and increasing share of wallet, in sync with SALONORY (E-Com-B2B)
- Work-with Brand Educators on customer visits/coverage.
- Sell Education events: shows and hands-on cutting, coloring, and styling classes.
- To actively prospect for new business as agreed upon with Regional Sales Manager.
- To sell products & services according to commercial conditions and considering each brand positioning.
- To attend and support all related customer needs to assure successful development of all brands.