At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop Regional Market Expertise and benchmarking. Represent local market & customer requirements and feedback into Global strategy.
- Conduct comprehensive market analysis to identify regional market growth opportunities within targeted segments and propose to regional / global work team.
- Regional market opportunity scoping and business case assessment (for local opportunities not already detailed at global level) - white spots / hero applications.
- Assist in industry content for Marketing Programs to support local Market & Customer Activation (i.e Hero Applications, Customer Hero Application Scaling process, etc.).
- Participate in regional sales and marketing meetings to provide business insights that help to shape and refine sales focus. Strategic Portfolio Management:
- Define regional ambition, strategy and roadmap for Category aligned to Market & Application strategy. Execute accordingly.
- Lead efficient product lifecycle management: New Product Introductions (NPI), regional extensions, availability, & rationalization. End-to-end steering of regional product launches. Guard time-to-market of all NPI’s.
- Define Portfolio Segmentation and Golden Range improvements for the region (in alignment with Market Strategy-Application managers).
- Manage category profitability and commercial success in collaboration with Product & Technology Management.
- Contribute to Sustainability objectives through smart portfolio mix, focus on sustainable formulations and packaging and investigating new opportunities with Product Development, Packaging and Operations.
- Work with Business Development Managers and Global Market Strategy team to develop and define future orientation focus in region relative to unmet application / technology needs.
- Relative to Innovation, development of Market Opportunity Assessment, including cannibalization & confidence level.
- Collaborate effectively to drive and document the ideation of project submissions through Bright Idea platform.
- Work cross functionally with Business Development Managers, Application Engineers and Category Management to prepare consolidated document for Pre-ADP (Adhesive Development Project) submission utilizing existing ADP Templates i.e. SCP, PDP or MOC reviewed and endorsed by working team
- Submission of ADP requests to the QUAD for regular review and consideration