At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manages the weekly supply planning of Traded Goods (Finished Goods imported from other continents to IMEA) to meet customer requirements while optimizing stocks,
- Monitors and steers inventory, service, cost levels,
- Handles unforeseen changes in supply and demand, determines the appropriate priority/escalation level, problem solves to ensure a timely delivery of goods,
- Works in close cooperation with supply chain teams in the other regions (mainly EU, also NA/APAC),
- Is the first point of contact for the SBUs, BP, Logistics, IC teams for Traded Goods related topics,
- Continuously searches for and implements process improvements with Business, Operations, SC colleagues,
- Leads a team of over 10 Traded Goods Supply Planners, supports and develops them.