At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
As a Sales Trainee for our Automotive business unit in Henkel Adhesive Technologies, you will join our 12-month rotational graduate program with a focus on the Automotive OEM market. We offer the security of a permanent contract from day one and thereby ensure your long-term future within Henkel. You will have the opportunity to participate in different Strategy, Marketing & Sales fields, receive mentoring, and build connections with peers, mentors, and senior leaders who can offer you valuable guidance. We are committed to supporting you along the whole journey and helping you transition seamlessly into your long-term Sales role within our Adhesive Technologies Automotive OEM team, filled with unique growth opportunities and international experiences. Besides English, this role requires business fluent German language skills.
- Join Henkel Adhesive Technologies’ Sales community and contribute to commercial excellence. As part of the team, you will play a crucial role in devising and executing innovative marketing and sales strategies that drive business growth.
- Engage in three immersive rotations within Strategy, Marketing & Sales departments and take part in different job shadowing activities in adjacent areas (e.g., customer service) to gain a comprehensive understanding of the business. As part of our rotational program, we encourage our graduates to gain international experience during a stay abroad in another EU country, depending on language skills.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across Europe to gain deeper insights into our Marketing & Sales departments.
- Take ownership and responsibility in both individual and collaborative team projects, strengthening your problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- Get involved in executing local sales plans in line with the business unit strategy to maintain and develop existing business and acquire new customers.
- Visit customers and participate in various events to gain insights into our customers’ needs and to build strong relationships.
- As a valued member of our community, take the chance to build connections and exchange ideas with other colleagues to expand your professional network even beyond Marketing & Sales.