At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Take responsibility for all tasks related to Product Life Cycle management (from new product introduction to phase out):
- Accompany product introductions and coordinate with S&OP and innovation team
- Steer product phase out process cross Strategic Business Unit (SBU) for products under Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) ownership
- Coordinate product localizations across regions
- Manage and reduce complexity
- Drive product and portfolio management along the SBU strategy and take responsibility for the product segmentation of the product ranges
- Drive initiatives and lead cross functional Technical Platform Team (TPT) meeting for the initiation of and the follow-up on cost out projects to ensure product profitability optimization
- Support strategic purchasing measures to lower product cost for relevant baskets
- Monitor raw material and manufacturing cost development and provide a product cost outlook
- Initiate and control all product related packaging changes and if applicable labelling changes
- Contribute to increasing sustainability of packaging in line with sustainability expectations (e. g. DG, market needs, regulatory obligations etc.)
- Drive proactive risk mitigation to avoid supply disruptions
- Coordinate raw material shortage management with a cross-functional team comprising of Operations & Supply Chain, Purchasing and business