At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Accomplishes tasks as directed by supervisor(s) Supports processes/operations of the respective Henkel team Complies with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Preparation of documentation for certification (including translations from English to Russian).
- Conducting marketing research using available free tools.
- Compilation of launch and activation calendars for each distributor.
- Monitoring competitors and their activities, providing reporting on the conducted monitoring.
- Monitoring all activities related to the professional industry in the CIS countries (festivals, fashion weeks, exhibitions), influencers, and providing reporting on the conducted monitoring.
- Development and control of the production of marketing materials.
- Collecting necessary documents from distributors.