Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global Total Rewards
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support our Global HR Total Rewards team with various global projects and initiatives
- Assist with the annual cycles preparation activities
- Participate in regular reporting activities to ensure data quality
- Support the communication with the regions on different activities
- Student (d/f/m) who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration, finance, psychology or similar education, ideally with focus/specialization on HR
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office 365 e.g., Teams, SharePoint, Planner, Excel, PowerPoint, Lists
- Interest in HR systems e.g., cloud tools (Cornerstone or SAP) and digital tools
- Passion for HR process transformation and policy management
- Great team spirit - collaboration, passion, commitment and inclusion
- Availability as of March/April for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2.025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.