At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Identify and align Henkel Application Engineering efforts to help solve unmet needs at top customer accounts.
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized product integrations, new product introductions, and troubleshooting solutions for customers.
- Support the innovation process to gain new business by leveraging customer feedback, defining target product profiles, and identifying and pursuing sustainability improvements.
- Plan, execute testing, and report on Customer Technical Requests and communicate results to customers.
Consult customers on solutions generating value for their use cases and documenting value in Leverage Point.
- Perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, training, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation in the HLSN tool and the ACE system.
- Complete Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plans on customer and product performance complaints.
Work with application equipment both in the lab and at customer sites to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive processes.
- Prepare internal and external technical whitepapers and make presentations to internal work groups and customers.
- Lead product technical training presentations to customers, Sales / Marketing, and other technical personnel.
Support ongoing harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods, including development and implementation of new test methods.
- Directly communicate with customers, Sales, Marketing, PD, Innovation, and Application Engineering project teams.
- Respect and promote the Henkel SHEQ rules.
- Provide application support for various projects assigned by a supervisor.