At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will be part of the Global Processes Owner team for customer service (order creation, invoicing, billing, intercompany etc.)
- Provide support to global process owners in customer service consumer brands (global)
- Contribute to other initiatives and ad-hoc tasks within customer service e.g. process optimization
- Bring your unique insights and points of improvement
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of economics-related studies or similar subjects
- Previous work experience or internships would be a valuable asset, strong interest in supply chain and customer service
- Fluency in English language
- Firm experience with MS-Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team player, open-minded, committed, flexible, engaged, eager and able to work independently
- Availability as of March 2024 for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2.025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.