At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Henkel Beauty Care Professional (B.C.P.), part of Henkel Consumer Brands, is one of the major players in the professional haircare industry with a high diversity of brands. High performance hair care brands used by professional stylists have become more and more popular with consumers and demand is going up year by year. In B.C.P. Henkel has a passionate team of people working in a Business Unit that focuses on the sale, development and distribution of its brands from the Americas in the EMEA region.
In order to further roll-out and develop our business for the well-established brand JOICO we are in need of an experienced Business Developer JOICO EMEA to find, select, onboard new distributors and to manage our existing distribution network in specified countries, with a special focus on Italy, with the objective to drive sales and increase market share.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven distributor management track record, ideally in the professional hair care or beauty industry who is eager to further grow this high potential- and successful brand and is willing to travel on a frequent basis.
The candidate is a commercial professional, passionate, self-driven, can work in a team but also independently, is strategic and also hands-on. The Business Developer JOICO EMEA is part of the European JOICO Business Development Team of 5 and he/she reports into the Head of Business Development JOICO EMEA.
The candidate can work from home, yet also visits the EMEA headquarters Helmond/The Netherlands regularly for departmental- and interdepartmental meetings.
- Manage and expand distribution of JOICO throughout Italy and a selection of other specified markets within the EMEA region, exact country portfolio to be determined
- Provide – together with the Marketing and Education responsible – distributor specific programs needed to assist and grow the market with the distributor principals and their team
- Responsible for achieving the sales targets set for the brand and the defined distributors and market(s)
- Implementation of the European annual plans (covering sales, marketing and education) for the specific distributors and region or market
- Motivate, inform and educate distributor and its staff on new product introductions and/or promotional activities with assistance of the brand teams
- Manage distributor order flows with Supply Chain team
- Report and analyze on sell-ins, sell-outs and effectiveness of market strategies
- Frequent in-country / salon visits with distributor sales teams to provide advice / training on the job