At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Repair and maintain production related equipment including valves, pumps, agitators, motors, fans, etc.
- Repair and maintain facility related equipment including HVAC, plumbing, dock doors, dock levelers, etc.
- Repair and maintain mill utility related equipment including boilers, cooling towers, chillers, air compressors, etc.
- Repair and maintain electrical distribution and controls including breaker panels, MCCs, drives, PLCs, etc.
- Complete documentation related to repairs and preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Execute assigned tasks relating to process improvement projects.
- Provide support, aid and development to technicians
- Act as a liaison between technicians and supervisor
- Act as deputy for waste treatment operator
- Assist in external contractor management
- Active participant in site safety programs and initiatives
- Operate man lifts and boom lifts safely
- Work from ladders, scaffolding and man-lifts up to a height of 50 feet.
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean and organized manner. Follow 5S standard of housekeeping.
- Comply with all SHE policies, procedures and programs.
·High school diploma or GED; must be able to pass Henkel’s basic skills assessments.
·Must be willing to obtain a certificate or degree in maintenance related field, mechatronics certificate or associate degree is desired but not required.
·Must be a self-starter, who requires little direct supervision.
·Minimum three (3) to five (5) years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. Minimum two (2) years of experience in diagnosing PLC related issues.
·Familiar with operation of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
·Experience with maintenance of chemical process equipment is desired.
·Understands mechanical and electrical principles.
·Safe work record
·Proficient in hot work procedures including use of oxy-acetylene torch.
·Welding experience is desired but not required.
·Allen Bradley PLC experience is desired but not required.
·Wastewater operator class D license is desired but not required.
The salary for this role is $26.00- $30.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.