At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Engineering Project Manager is responsible for management of all capital project at the Salisbury facility.
- Plan and manage capital budgets across multiple fiscal years, define and revise project scopes, ensure timelines are met, and work with Henkel personnel at all levels to deliver projects safely, while meeting the facility’s infrastructure, growth, safety and cost saving objectives.
- Manage the work of the project teams, ensuring the projects are delivered on time and underbudget.
- Work with corporate engineering to modify or create processes that increase efficiency in the Henkel capital management systems.
- Coaches and hold accountable project managers, project sponsors, and workstream teams on their role and responsibilities, as well as on the usage of approved project management platforms.
- Review track, manage, and communicate program/project performance with project managers, project PMOs, leadership, project execution team.
- B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. Strong working knowledge in both disciplines
- 10 years’ experience executing projects in manufacturing environments.
- Appropriate knowledge of process controls, including strategic development and implementation required.
- Project management skills: Gantt charts, accountability for self and others, budgeting, and ability to tie and track business objectives to project deliverables.
- Familiar with all applicable Federal, State & Local building, safety, and environmental regulations
- Working command of applied mathematical concepts such probability, statistical, geometry, trigonometry, calculus and the like to real world problems to deliver solutions.
- Proficient in use of spreadsheet, databases, AUTOCAD, MS Project, MS Office etc. SAP experience or a desire to learn is required.
- Proven ability to define problems by collecting and analyzing data, establish facts. Formulate and test hypotheses and develop valid actionable conclusions that deliver projects that resolve complex manufacturing issues.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables within the context of manufacturing to help teams understand and drive issues to resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across several cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to adjust to changes in workflow, prioritize as needed, and meet deadlines.
The salary for this role is $98,800 - $144,500. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.