Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Documentation Management Specialist (1 Year Project Based)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Work closely with the Project Manager located in Korea for status and progress reporting
- Perform migration of documents from Lotus Notes to the REMAP system (New System)
- Actively collaborate with document owners to ensure accurate and complete document migration
- Proactively address challenges encountered during the migration process and regularly update progress reports
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other relevant courses
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in documentation management, project management, process migration, continuous improvement, or the likes; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel and SharePoint), preferably with experience in Lotus Notes and knowledge in Business Process Model and Notation
- Good coordination, organization and communication skills
- Amenable to accept a 1-year project-based position and report on a day-shift schedule (9:00AM – 6:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.