At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop and manage the international educational curriculum across multiple brands.
- Liaise with corporate brand education teams to build education curriculum for international business development.
- Develop strategic digital educational content for international markets.
- Ensure market specific and cultural needs are met within digital programs. Plan and execute detailed international corporate and distributor activity.
- Develop education plans and manage budget for international brand education and events working directly with sales and marketing to support business objectives.
- Collaborate effectively with sales, marketing and cross functional groups; gather necessary information for new distributor launches, new product launches, conferences, sales and marketing events.
- As a licensed and experienced cosmetologist with a technical background, strong communication skills and stage presence, you will plan, conduct and lead in-person and digital education and events.
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Licensed cosmetologist.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness to effectively navigate diverse work environments, fostering inclusive practices and respectful communication across cultural boundaries.
- Proficient in managing global time zones to facilitate seamless coordination and communication across geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders.
- Evaluate the curriculum to ensure comprehensive coverage of contemporary digital and social media trends and proficiency.
- Multiple years of international experience, with fluency in additional languages considered a significant advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and administrative skills working in a complex environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Power Point.
The salary for this role is $80,000.00 - $110,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.