At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Global Responsible for the strategic purchasing of Indirect Materials & Services (ITPS)
- Establishing and driving procurement of IMS in alignment with business Leadership for your assigned commodity / category in line with Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan
- Challenge and enrich the purchasing objectives, goals and strategies, including all short, mid and long-term financial targets and any risk mitigation strategies
- Driving our suppliers to continuously improve their offerings in terms of product, price, quality, innovation and sustainability
- Establish strategic supplier relationship where appropriate and manages it accordingly
- Align with local and regional purchasing teams the implementation of global strategy, support the regional purchasing team within project implementation
- Independent project lead and project management of global as well as local sourcing projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage complex stakeholder relationships on various levels including C Management
- Conduct periodical risk assessment and design and manage adequate countermeasures for selected spend