At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Do you want to understand how a modern supply chain in international company is working? Do you want to know the efforts behind the process of putting our products to the shop shelf? If you answered yes, Jr. Transport Planner is the right position for you. Your daily tasks would include:
- Transport planning in Oracle Transportation Management System (OTM)
- Monitoring of planning results and cooperation with Henkel logistics experts across Europe, daily usage of English
- Collaboration with other colleagues to setup our transport planning tools in the best possible way
- Issue handling in case of errors
- Strong focus on improvements in the area of process standardization, decreasing CO2 emissions and identifying logistics cost savings. You will have an opportunity to work on your own projects or support colleagues in their projects
- Working in dynamic team, opportunities for carrier development, daily work with MS Excel, OTM, SAP