At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manages all Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and projects in the plant
- Implements a Continuous Improvement strategy to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Delivers against production performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Sets up and executes development plans for production personnel, esp. regarding CI training; coaches HPS practitioners on HPS deployment
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Organizes and facilitates improvement workshops; leads the team in the workshop, co-ordinates and follows up on implementation
- Trains the participants and trainers on the standards and uses them consistently Involves the relevant people and departments to ensure full ownership of the actions and results
- Manages and oversees the HPS program deployment; develops and manages the HPS capability development program Acts as role model of continuous improvement culture and behaviors
- Validates and certifies accomplishment of the different capability levels
- Coaches the use of HPS principles and tools, and the mindset and behaviors required to sustain the HPS program
- Tracks progress of the master plan and gives appropriate advice and detects possible obstacles