Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Business Planning Europe
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to the usage of the new Bensberg functionality to measure Sch agreements reliability for the forecasting process
- Define best practises by understadning the tool and benefits and describe a guidance on tool usage
- Support preparation for meetings with customers to drive improvement of Sch agreements provided
- Track improvements and impact on L16 avoidance
- Get the opportunity to work independently with an international team
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies in the field of industrial engineering, operations, supply chain management or similar
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Proficient level of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint (SAP is an advantage)
- Very good English language skills, German and any other European language is a plus
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills as well as excellent communication skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.