HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supervision of field installation of equipment ensuring compliance with design documents
- Updating drawings to reflect as-built installation
- Organization of equipment folders and coordination with the plant site maintenance group to ensure smooth flow of equipment information
- Be member of project team with field commissioning of equipment as it is installed
- Project planning, execution as well as technical clarifications, client and subcontractor facing as well as cooperation with our development engineers
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices
- Safety, Health and Environment regulations, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications