At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Portfolio management, P&L management, People Management, Strategy development, Communication campaigns development)
A Category Manager is responsible for analyzing industry and consumer trends, developing long-term strategies for product categories, and managing relationships with vendors. They maximize consumer appeal through pricing, promotion, and product range management. Effective communication and a strong understanding of marketing and sales principles are essential.
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting
- Lead the assigned group of brands/categories by strengthening their position in the market
- Carefully analyze PnL of each brand to make respective proposal when needed
- Build compelling insight-driven brands' plans to drive long-term growth
- Collect and analyze consumer, competition and market data in order to create recommendations for the category
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, KPIs, and ROI to optimize campaigns and inform future marketing decisions
- Develop mid to long terms plans to enable the organization to execute against the category targets
- Make proposals for the budget and be responsible for planning and controlling its use