At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Acomplishes tasks as directed by supervisor(s);
- Supports processes/operations of the respective Henkel team;
- Complies with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations;
- Cooperate with the facility manager in the day-to-day activities of the department;
- Active involved in the office spaces relayout and Health/well-being projects;
- Support the service of prevention and protection with reference to the rules of Legislative Decree 81/2008
- Closely participates with in the management of facility, SHE and real estate providers.