At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Developing and implementing preventive maintenance programs based on reliability analysis.
- Designing maintenance strategies that optimize the balance between preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to establish best practices for maintenance.
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing ,in conjunction with Finance , an inventory control system,capable of identifying discrepancies in inventory counts and taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in future.
- Develop, implement and manage cross-functional, fully integrated planning process that incorporates make versus buy, maintenance capacity, material and associated cost elements.
- Provide adequate spare materials and direct consumables on a timely basis in an adequate quantity by in line with specifications of engineering team/customer without any interruption to the manufacturing process by working with the planning team and utilizing inputs from the system.
- Maintain quality standards by ensuring materials are in line with specifications by working with the team Leads at the time of receiving materials. Accordingly liaison with suppliers for re-work, re-orders and corrective actions
- Collaborate with Engineering, Manufacturing, Process Engineering and Quality to achieve cost reduction targets.