At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as primary quality contact to the Global Business Manager in Adhesive Technologies and the relevant customer contact for each assigned key account, in order to give and receive feedback on performance, as well as to align on improvement needs, and agree on priorities
- Drive corrective & preventive actions plan globally, working with the relevant functions to close gaps in our ability to consistently meet quality requirements of our key sccounts
- Ensure an understanding of quality requirements of our key accounts globally
- Develop Henkel quality capabilities and competencies to meet established and new customer key account expectations
- Establish and manage reporting/tracking systems which create visibility to performance against key leading and lagging indicators
- Develop & maintain contact with customer representatives to foster a collaborative relationship for all quality relevant topics (in advance of any critical situation that may arise)
- Assume direct ownership of critical, high impact customer dissatisfaction concerns or issues impacting key accounts
- Lead the cross functional internals teams and the customer facing teams in the associated communication and resolution process
- Work in collaboration all regions and other Global Quality Key Account Managers to identify and share quality related best practices for implementation across the organization