Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Global Category Marketing Hand Dishwashing
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Supporting the brand management team in the development of brand strategies and their implementation through launches, relaunches and promotions as well as in the communication activities
- Independent preparation of market, competition and consumer analyses
- Taking over own projects (e. g., from the area of online management or the creation of promotion mechanisms)
- Getting familiar with the diversified, interdisciplinary daily routine in brand management, including participation in various meetings, market research and collaboration with agencies
- Contributing to strategic projects with top management involvement
- Student of economics with first successfully completed semesters with focus on marketing
- First practical experience through previous internships advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of English (German is an advantage)
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- An above-average degree of independence and ability to work in a team
- Open-mindedness as well as analytical and conceptual skills
- Passion for marketing and communication
- Availability starting as of now (ideally for 6 months)
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2.025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.