At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assist in the global market analyses and company/ start-up screenings, contribute to our medical partnership strategy and the implementation of a medical ecosystem
- Understand technical solutions and quantify specific opportunities for Henkel, develop future scenarios incl. timing and investment planning
- Aggregate product, technology, application, business model needs and communicate these to relevant key interfaces
- Contribute to strategy and track execution of key activities in gaining additional business in medical contract manufacturing
- Drive market development with selected medical key account customers, hospitals or contract manufacturers
- Perform cross-functional coordination of processes and departments
- Connect within medical, sales and business development teams and collaborate closely with colleagues in marketing, strategy, innovation and corporate venture capital